- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Beta-D-Glucan
- CAS: 53238-80-5
- EC Number: 258-443-2
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: (1,3)-(1,6)-β-glucan
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: -
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: 10%
- Synonyms: beta-d-glucan,(1->3),(1->6)-; Yeast betaglucan; epiglucan
- Industries: Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Product Groups: Other Additives , Other Bio-based Materials , Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: PUROLAN® Glucan is ECOCERT approved.
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Distribution GmbH
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
PUROLAN® Glucan is an aqueous suspension of (1,3)-(1,6)-β-glucan. This Glucan is yeast derived and has been converted into a stable suspension via a patented process. PUROLAN® Glucan is completely based on natural ingredients and has not been chemically modified. In skin care formulations it has, amongst others, rejuvenating and anti-aging effects. In hair care formulations it improves tensile strength and gloss.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.