- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Sodium Benzoate
- CAS: 532-32-1
- EC Number: 208-534-8
- REACH: 01-2119460683-35
- IUPAC Name: Sodium Benzoate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C7H6O2Na
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 144.110
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: sodium benzoate; benzoic acid sodium salt; benzoic acid sodium salt; sobenate; antimol; benzoate sodium; benzoate of soda; benzoate; sodium; natrium benzoicum; caswell no. 746
- Industries: Cosmetics & Personal Care , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates , Preservatives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Distribution GmbH
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
SOLBROL®BZ Na is a sodium salt of benzoic acid. It is a suitable preservative for leave-on and rinse-off formulations and is also used in oral-care products. For best performance, a combination with other preservatives or synergists is recommended.
SOLBROL®BZ Na is a white, odorless or nearly odorless, powder.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.