- Manufacturer: Mosselman
- Substance / CAS no.: Sorbitan Oleate
- CAS: 1338-43-8
- EC Number: 215-665-4
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Sorbitan Oleate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C24H44O6
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 428.600
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: (2R)-2-[(2R,3R,4S)-3,4-dihydroxyoxolan-2-yl]-2-hydroxyethyl (9Z)-octadec-9-enoate; Sorbitan oleate; 1,4-anhydro-6-O-oleoyl-D-glucitol
- Industries: Cosmetics & Personal Care , Food & Feed , Lubricants , Pharma & Life Science , Leather & Textiles
- Product Groups: Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Germany, Switzerlandmore
- Ghlin, BE
Sorbitan esters are non-ionic emulsifiers obtained by the esterification of dehydrated sorbitol with fatty acids.
These esters are mostly water in oil emulsifiers, but they can also act as oil in water emulsifiers when they are used in combination with the ethoxylated sorbitan esters.
Sorbitan esters are used in cosmetics, lubricants, textiles etc.
200 kg drums, 1000 kg IBC’s, bulk and 25kg for project
Safety and technical Data Sheets are available on request.
*** Prices are EXW Belgiumand can be adapted to the exact quantities ***
For other Incoterms please use the Quote function below and specify your delivery address for calculation purposes. The post code will be highly appreciated.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.