- Manufacturer: Others
- Substance / CAS no.: Triacetin
- CAS: 102-76-1
- EC Number: 203-051-9
- REACH: 102-76-1
- IUPAC Name: 2,3-Diacetyloxypropyl acetate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C9H14O6
- Color: Colorless
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 218.200
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Synonyms: triacetin; glyceryl triacetate; glycerol triacetate; glycerin triacetate; enzactin; triacetine; triacetylglycerol;triacetyl glycerine; 1,2,3-propanetriol
- Industries: Rubber , Cosmetics & Personal Care , Paints & Coatings , Packaging Materials , Food & Feed , Lubricants , Construction , Plastics , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Plasticizers , Flavors
- Required Documents: Article 18 Declaration
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
With the exceptions: Egypt, Tunisia
- Dassel, DE
Colorless transparent oily liquid, with bitter taste, nontoxic, slightly soluble in water,
Soluble in many kinds of organic solvents. Boiling point:258º C(0.101mpa), flash
point:140º C~143º C.
This product is mainly used as filter tip of cigarette- plasticizer of secondary cellulose.
Also used as flavor, essence, fixative and lubricate of cosmetics. Also used as plasticizer
and solvent of printing ink, coating, cellulose nitrate, cellulose acetate, ethyl cellulose
and cellulose acetate butyrate.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.